Friday 16 October 2015

Still Here

Yesterday evening, After spending the day at my friends house, I went home. I went into my bedroom and set up a camera.

It was aimed at my bedroom door and my bed. I set it to record and went to sleep. I did so because of the Horrific things that has been happening to me lately; You may have read some on my timeline.

Thankfully, I slept through the night. However, as I watched the footage, I couldn't believe what I saw.

At 3am in the morning, something crawled out from under my bed. It was completely naked, Anorexic woman. She stood up and looked at me sleeping on the bed. She did so for another hour, not moving at all.

Then she moved. She walked over to the camera until her face took up the whole shot. She was extremely pale and had bulging veins all over her head. Her eyes were completely black (like that of 'Mother Confessor' in "Legend of the Seeker") with a huge smile on her face. She stared at the camera for another two hours, not blinking, just slightly twisting her head every now and again.

After two hours of her staring went past, she walked back over to my bed and crawled under. I skipped the video forward until it showed me getting up and walking over to the camera. The video finished.

I was frozen with fear. The video showed her going back under, but not leaving.

Whatever it was, IT WAS STILL THERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment