Monday 26 October 2015

Something on the toilet seat

I've been in the shower for hours now, and I'm yet to run out of hot water, I can't leave.

Something sits on the toilet seat only feet away from me. I peaked through the curtain earlier.... just to get a glimpse of her. I wish I hadn't.

She had grey skin, only a few patches of long,thin hair on her head. She had nails that could have been at least a foot long.

 But... there was blood on those nails, with pieces of my Girlfriend's flesh still hanging off the tip of her nails. Every once in a while she'll make a creaky chuckle, a clearing of throat... to show she's still there.

I don't want to get out, but the water keeps getting hotter & Hotter. I'm starting to blister, I can't stand here, with the boiling water hitting my back and I wonder how much longer I can take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment